Question:
Gypsy curse- my friend might be cursed by a rock?
William R
2009-05-31 15:21:58 UTC
Ok, I have a friend who lives all the way in the UK- that's not important. But anyway, he told me a story that a couple years ago, he met this gypsy who gave him a rock and told him that he must keep it with him at all times. She said that the rock is cursed, and that if he ever parts with it, he'll go mad with desire for it. Supposedly it vibrates before the owner dies, and then he must give it to another person and tell them the story.

Now, according to him, he hears voices from it, supposedly of souls captured by the stone of those who broke the promise. Now, a mutual friend of ours got ahold of the stone while my other friend is in the hospital, and tried to destroy it. He said that the stone appeared to grow in size and started feeling hot. Suddenly, he decided not to destroy it.

Anyway- does anyone know about such kinds of curses or anything? I'd like to know more about this, especially if the curse can be broken.
Five answers:
Eugene Frasier
2009-05-31 17:06:00 UTC
This story seems very odd but I've heard stranger. Enchanted items are tricky. See every thing magical works off of energy. So the original enchanter would have instilled this stone with a great deal of energy to be able to drive it's holder mad. A stone itself would not be very efficient at charging it self with more energy, stones hold energy but they don't have the mind to project it towards a specific goal other than that of it's current properties. That and the supposed souls that are trapped by the stone mean it is more than just an enchanted stone. Unless the original enchanter is still alive and fuels the stone from a distance, still I've never met any one strong enough to hold a soul captive. Which leads me to believe that your stone is cursed by a demon. Often times when a mage attempts to dispatch a demon they find it is much to strong for them to completely destroy and instead will bind the demon to an object (I'm using the term demon to encompass any sort of evil spirit) And then cast the object in the depths of an ocean or lock it away so no one can ever free the beast, because surely if you put a demon in a bottle it will kill you when it's free. This demon may have some hold over your friends mind, It's also possible that an evil spirit may have ben trapped inside of this stone for just the purpose of creating the cursed thing which would how ever it got in there also explain how it is fueled with energy. More than likely it is sucking energy off of your friend lick a tick. It seems that you and your friends do not have the knowledge or strength to deal with breaking the "hex" but you may be able to bind the stones power. You'll need to get your afflicted friend to agree. I'd suggest he for at least 10 minutes a day chant the name of his god, what ever god he was born to, this will build up his spiritual center, do this for a month at least. At first it may make him feel crappy and give him a head ache even, tell him to pause until he feels better then continue. The feelings of sickness will be because py chanting he will bring pure righteous energy into his body and the darkness of the stone won't like it so it will try to make him quit. Depending on the strength of the stone this alone may be enough to part him from it. If not you may try freezing the stone as a symbol of freezing the evil powers. "Into ice and from my mind with the strength of god your powers I bind" would be a magical thing to chant while attempting an ice binding. But it all depends on what your religion allows, if you don't believe in it it won't work. I could stand in front of Emily Rose and threaten her with Jesus all day long and it wouldn't do a bit of good because he is not my god or my belief center. You could bury it in sea salt or rub in with sage oil and se if any of that worked to weaken it, but that'ss all pagan practice. I suggest you go to a religious leader of your faith and seek help. But what ever you decide don't let our friends condition get worse, and don't give the stone to any one else, don't even touch it. Hoped my rambling helps you.
2009-05-31 21:08:55 UTC
You've got one evil stone. Curses aren't my speciality but if you are hearing voices coming FROM the stone then we definately have a high-level demon. What kind of a rock is it again? That may also be an important fact. Definately as the 2nd answer said you must take it to your religious leader/pastor or whatever you might want to call it to do something about it. By the way, this high-level demon is probably holding back the other poor people from crossing over to the after-life. So you will need to deal with the demon first. Remember, when dealing with demons, it can be VERY dangerous.
?
2016-11-11 10:53:35 UTC
Oh it is uncomplicated pass to a psychologist. they have surprising treatments their for paranoia! Theres no such element as a curse, the only variety of cursing there is is the cursing my neighbor provides me while my canine leaves a kit on his front porch....
FangBanger
2009-05-31 16:06:48 UTC
From what I found on cures they only work if you believe!!!

I would defiantly get a priest to bless him!!! (for piece of mind)

Gift it back to who gave it to you!!!

Please let me know what happens!!! Email me at Bettyboopgirly@yahoo.com
?
2014-02-11 16:28:17 UTC
Well you could try using this site....its free and probley works aswell as any of this sort of stuff,

They clam to remove gypsy curses online by sending them to romanian gypys

www.gypsycurseremoval.webs.com