Question:
What is the meaning of life?
2006-02-14 23:26:35 UTC
What is the meaning of life?
Twenty answers:
France
2006-02-15 10:52:22 UTC
Life – it has a meaning and loving purpose - you just have to find your purpose and live it.

I believe every person is here for a definite purpose. Each person is special and valuable; that refers to me, you, your family, friends, in fact everybody! There is a loving plan for each of our lives here on earth and there is no such thing as coincidence. I don't believe that anything in life happens by chance and that every aspect of our lives points to something deeper.

You need to decide now to live for God rather than for yourself. You spend your life on Earth preparing yourself (as best you can) for death. I don't see death as a scary, negative experience, but birth into a bliss filled eternal life with God. I believe that this is something you have to consciously choose or not during your life on earth.

The meaning of life is for us to discover that we are true children of an infinitely loving and merciful God, to find out what our responsibilities are to our Creator, and to fulfill those responsibilities. Each of us is called to affirm, accept and develop the talents God has given us.
haidion
2006-02-16 04:02:41 UTC
My opinion is that the meaning of life if what you make of it. It´s not the same for all people, usually there is one mening of life for each people in the world. Never, let that some one else than your self tell you which is the meaning of your life.

I am not sure what is the meaning of my life, but I am in the seeking.
2006-02-17 08:46:42 UTC
CRAZY GUESTION! What meaning ! Life is to live. If you believe in Christ ! The meaning of my life -is to be a wife and mother. Help all those I can. Tell them where to find life. Jesus Christ! When i get to Heaven that will be living!
2006-02-15 06:54:40 UTC
Life actually means "living" with whatever comes in ur way good or bad and making it for urself a heaven or hell to live in.....
ahleasphil
2006-02-15 18:24:33 UTC
Ask Monte Python.

Seriously, Monte Python's "The Meaning of Life" will tell you everything you need to know.
hardik_patel93
2006-02-14 23:28:19 UTC
for me meaning of life is:

enjoy you life

dont hurt anyone

dont walk off from your responsibilities
gome_r
2006-02-14 23:28:30 UTC
basically the meaning of life is a never ending quest to find the perfect cheeseburger, all the while hopeing one day to find that cheeseburger in paradise
Secret Nerd
2006-02-15 00:10:16 UTC
The last time I heard this question ...was on Universtiy campus coming from a student on LSD! I suugest the spiritual section at your local bookstore - many suggestions there...."Grass Hopper"...
DNE
2006-02-15 02:54:42 UTC
This has got to be THE most common question on here. Even more common than "Why is the sky blue?".

Anyway, the answer is 42.
2006-02-14 23:34:48 UTC
Avoiding the phrase “I don’t have time...”, will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life.
Blue lion
2006-02-15 04:07:17 UTC
Check out Hinduism for all the answeres. Trust me you will not be disappointed.
CURIOUS IN STOCKTON
2006-02-14 23:46:56 UTC
ECCLESIASTES 12:13,14 says: "FEAR GOD AND GIVE HIM GLORY FOR THIS IS THE WHOLE OBLIGATION OF MAN. JESUS CHRIST SAID AT MATTHEW 6:33: "SEEK THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUS FIRST and all the things we need (food, drink, and clothes) would be added to us.
2006-02-14 23:27:09 UTC
one of the most common questions

http://www.jimmyr.com/answers.php

http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result?p=meaning+of+life
Gyan Guru
2006-02-15 01:44:16 UTC
life is the spiritual upliftment ,god has provided to our dead body
2006-02-14 23:33:02 UTC
to help others better enjoy their lives.
cyanne2ak
2006-02-14 23:27:07 UTC
For me, it is to learn as much as I can. :) For others? I don't know.
2006-02-14 23:38:24 UTC
having a good familly!
The Sarah Fish
2006-02-15 01:19:22 UTC