Question:
Who is the highest up zombie? The big kahuna zombie? The zombie leader?
The Bearded One
2006-03-06 08:23:31 UTC
Who is the highest up zombie? The big kahuna zombie? The zombie leader?
Ten answers:
2006-03-06 10:06:50 UTC
wow i'm surprised that nobody answer "George Bush" Although I was gonna answer with Eric Clapton
Offended? Aww Have a Cookie!
2006-03-06 08:32:39 UTC
This is a dumb question. Everybody knows that Zombies don't have a status quo. They're the living dead. They're completely outside of the pecking order that drives humanity.

Some would say that ability of Zombies to think outside of petty rank or leadership and work toward their common goals provides a glimpse of the future of civilization. The Zombies are on the rise man, they're going to take over.
moveplease
2006-03-06 08:28:39 UTC
The "big kahuna" zombie is a fellow called Big Chief Dirty Butt from the Never Wipe Tribe. His right-hand man is called Red Furry Thing.
mecariab
2006-03-06 08:31:09 UTC
Well, to be honest neither of them are. The zombie (who prefers the label "undead") is the head of all zombies, and his name is Zimbambi.
2006-03-06 08:28:04 UTC
Man, you're hot for zombies.
rx8 slotcar
2006-03-06 08:29:37 UTC
i'd say leader

unless he was from hawii

or the zombie king
Kttycatgirl
2006-03-06 09:09:24 UTC
that would be the Necromancer the dude that MAKES the zombies...

duh
karimckenith
2006-03-06 08:40:12 UTC
The "Big Zombino"!!! My sis says "Barin Zombie" (However you spell it)!!!!
kmcpmgoodson
2006-03-06 08:30:19 UTC
Who knows, it changes so often.
Vallery
2006-03-06 20:36:57 UTC
Haven't met him yet I'll find him eventually if I haven't already killed him. ^.^