Question:
What do Leprechaun's look like?
Giggly Giraffe
2006-03-17 07:32:42 UTC
What do Leprechaun's look like?
Seven answers:
IRA
2006-03-17 09:49:18 UTC
like a hobbit, however, they were green clothes and have a strong Irish accent...oh! they smell like GUINNESS
invinceble10
2006-03-17 15:43:28 UTC
They are really short, orange hair, green suit, green top hat, No smell that Im aware. THey have a very strong Irish accent.
peachy_starz14
2006-03-17 17:56:06 UTC
generally we seem to look at them as short people who wear green and have reddish hair... but if you want to look at this more try my sources
skellyatsogang
2006-03-18 09:47:40 UTC
I've never actually seen one.
Blondie
2006-03-17 15:38:57 UTC
they are small and ugly but kind of cute too. they are really hairy too.
2006-03-17 15:38:12 UTC
like yo' mama
ApplePieandFork
2006-03-18 20:56:43 UTC
I don't know, maybe you should go find out.